Do we actually have to develop into area? How can we do it in a sustainable means? It’s excessive time for an built-in dialogue of area issues with planetary issues. The workshop #PLASUS21 – „Planetary Sustainability 21: Challenges, Alternatives and Requirements” connects area & world sustainability, key area actors and sustainability thinkers and takes place on Thursday 29/4/21 9-17 CET on-line through Zoom.
Audio system embody:
- Christian Berg, Membership of Rome, on „Planetary Boundaries and Limits to Development»
- Xiao-Shan Yap, EAWAG/College of Utrecht, on „Earth-House Sustainability»
- Thomas Schildknecht, College of Bern, on „Environmental challenges: House Particles; the Brightness of Megaconstellations“
- NN, on „Methods to handle the area particles problem“
- Gaetan Petit, Space4Impact, on „House can do extra for Earth“
- Dovilé Matuleviciute, Luxembourg House Company, on „House Sources & Innovation“
- Traugott Jähnichen, College of Bochum, on „House Exercise & Social Sustainability“
- Stefaan De Mey, European House Company, on „Ahead to the Moon: Europe’s exploration program Terrae Novae and Artemis“
- Emmanuelle David, EPFL, on „Sustainable House Logistics“
- Oliver Ullrich, College of Zurich, on „Organic Challenges in House“
- Andreas Losch, College of Bern/College of Pretoria, with André Galli, College of Bern and Xiao-Shan Yap, EAWAG on „Planetary Sustainability: the idea“
The primary workshop associate is the College of Zurich’s House Hub, welcoming additional sponsors, huge and small.
You may both help by way of crowdfunding nonetheless working till at present 2 pm CET https://wemakeit.com/projects/planetary-sustainability-21 (contributions are tax-deductible in Switzerland) or contact Andreas Losch directly.
Blissful to announce SpaceWatch.World as our media associate!