Within the newest Area Café “Legislation Breakfast with Steven Freeland”, Steven Freeland and Torsten Kriening welcomed Prof Tanja Masson-Zwaan and Prof PJ Blount to the historic Café Barerra in Leiden.
Over croissant and low, the panelists, together with a full of life viewers engaged in a revealing and insightful dialogue coping with many authorized points arising from on a regular basis house actions, together with the next:
- the proposed Dubai Area Courtroom
- the distinctive options of business house contracts
- the way to resolve house disputes
- what to do when worldwide occasions overlap with the supply of house satellites (on this case from Japan to Myanmar)
- making motion pictures in house
- house tourism (gone mad?)
- the issues and advantages of huge constellations of small satellites
- our ‘rights’ to a darkish sky
- the general stability wanted to find out what is likely to be ‘applicable’ house actions sooner or later
The panelists additionally gave their ‘one phrase’ to explain the wonders of house legislation – a practice for all company on the Area Café Legislation Breakfasts. Area legislation actually means many issues to many individuals and is such an fascinating and related idea, even to the non-lawyers within the viewers.
We hope that you’ll get pleasure from this dialogue and can already put in your diary to hitch within the subsequent Area Café “Legislation Breakfast with Steven Freeland” on 27 Might with two extra great company, Jenni Tapio and Alexander Soucek. There are such a lot of extra points to debate.
Please tell us if there’s a explicit occasion or subject that you really want our knowledgeable panel to assist to ‘demystify’. See you then!
The staff additionally answered related questions from the viewers.
This Area Café “Legislation Breakfast with Steven Freeland” was held on 25 March 2021.
Right here the video: