American Red Cross is hiring work at home in many states!
American Red Cross is humanitarian non-profit organization. Every 8 minutes, the4 American Red Cross responds to an emergency. This company is hiring remote telesales specialists now!
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.
If you are not interested in this American Red Cross work at home job, you can attend a FREE work at home workshop here. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and makeup to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career.
As one of the nation’s premier humanitarian organizations, the American Red Cross is dedicated to helping people in need throughout the United States and, in association with other Red Cross networks, throughout the world. We depend on the many generous contributions of time, blood, and money from the American public to support our lifesaving services and programs. At the American Red Cross, you will enjoy a collaborative work culture committed to the diversity of our people, programs, and services. If you share our passion for helping people, join us in this excellent career opportunity.
We are seeking a full time RSG TeleSales Agent. This position is remote and can work from any location in the United States.
For those candidates located in Colorado, the salary range for this position is: $14.75-$15.00/hour
Note that the American Red Cross sets salary ranges aligned to a specific geographic location in which the job or employee resides. The stated salary range in this posting is an average and may not be reflective of your individual circumstances. We will review specific salary information at the time of phone screening based upon your location.
Reporting to a Supervisor, RSG Telesales, the Telesales Specialist, RSG is responsible for selling customer registrations in Red Cross community training classes primarily to individuals, but also to small businesses or large businesses who have less than eight employees to train (B2C Sales). The position is also responsible for selling retail training products and supplies from the Red Cross Store to consumer and business customers.
The Business to Consumer Telesales Specialist uses highly specialized sales skills to understand customer needs to sell the most appropriate course and product to the customer.
- Handle inbound calls for customers who are interested in taking Red Cross community training courses or purchasing Red Cross Store products and supplies.
- Act as consultant to uncover customer training and Red Cross retail product needs
- Recommend and sell Red Cross training classes and Red Cross Store retail products based on customer needs
- Handle credit card transactions and place training and retail product orders through Sales systems
- Accurately document and update all cases with required call information in Salesforce
- Upsell Red Cross Store retail products that complement class enrollment
- Handle customer returns, exchanges or cancellations of Red Cross Store product orders following established policies and guidelines
- Answer customer questions and address concerns about classes or products
- Responsible for attaining Training revenue of $250K per year and Retail revenue of $90K per year.
- Education: High school diploma/GED certificate – higher education a plus.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years of Call Center experience, in a B2C sales or in a face paced retail environment. Knowledge of and experience in applying sales techniques.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven consumer sales skills; product sales experience a plus
- Ability to quickly assess customer needs or issues and examine relevant information for a solution
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate computer skills and demonstrated ability to utilize MS Office programs and Salesforce.com or similar client relationship management applications.
- Attention to detail
- Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Good organizational skills and work habits (Reliable and punctual)
- Skilled in time management and multi-tasking
- Ability to work in fast-paced and changing environment
- Strong sales and people skills (good listener and empathetic).
- Customer service, sales and/or influencing others
U.S Government Wants to Pay You $23 an Hour to Work from Home 2020
The Coolest Tools for Making Money Online. Check Them Out Here
How to Apply for Bluehost Affiliate Program. Click Here to See How Bloggers Make Millions from Bluehost
100+ Work at Home Jobs for Beginners 2020 – No Experience Needed
How to Start a Profitable WordPress Blog. Go Here and Use This FREE Step-by-Step Guide.
120 Legitimate Ways to Make Extra Money 2020
120+ Non-Phone Work From Home Jobs – 2020 Best List
50+ Proofreading Editing Jobs Online – Proofreading Jobs For Beginners 2020
16 Best Ways to Make Money on Pinterest in 2020
This Blogger Went from $0 to $30 Million a Year. Read This Amazing Story Here!
Virtual Assistant Jobs and Pinterest Jobs 2020 – How to Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
Survey Junkie Review: How to Make Money on Survey Junkie. Legit or Scam?