ADT is hiring work from home in all 50 states!
ADT is a huge company that provides security for businesses, houses, and more! This company makes billions every year! They operate all throughout the US. They are hiring remote customer service reps in the United States now!
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.
If you are not interested in this ADT work at home job, you can attend a FREE work at home workshop here. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and makeup to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career.
ADT has been in the business of helping save lives since 1874. As the #1 smart home security provider in the U.S., we help protect and connect families, businesses, and larger commercial customer every day. Our continuous innovation, advanced technology and strategic partnerships deliver products and services that help protect life and valuables, whether at home, your business or on the go. And as times change, so do we. Above all, our mission is clear: we help save lives for a living. Looking for a career where you can make a real impact? Join our team today and put purpose behind your paycheck. #WeAreADT
Check out this video on how we help save lives for a living!
Check out more about life at ADT here.
Why Choose ADT?
At ADT, it’s more than a job, it’s a noble purpose that defines us. We are the leading provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States. Every employee, from our executive leadership team to our support centers are united under one noble purpose, we help save lives for a living. We are everyday heroes. You are doing more than earning a paycheck, you’re in an important role that makes an impact in the lives of our customers every single day. Join a company of individuals with passion, commitment, drive and ambition, using and developing our talents for good at work, home and our communities.
We have an exceptional career opportunity for a Remote Customer Service Monitoring Representative in our Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, and Virginia, Irving, Knoxville and Jacksonville locations.
An Customer Service Monitoring Representative is responsible for monitoring and dispatching proper authorities for residential and small business alarms as well as contacting appropriate responsible parties. This role is a pivotal part of our noble purpose to help save lives and is the first step in helping protect our customers when an alarm signal is received.
A day in the life of a Customer Service Monitoring Representative can look like:
- Handling incoming alarm calls and placing outgoing calls to verify alarm activity, dispatching the proper authorities, and notifying responsible parties.
- Paying attention to detail while documenting alarm handling procedures within the alarm screens.
- Completing alarm processing in accordance with departmental procedures.
- Providing alarm reset instructions and basic troubleshooting to customers during outbound alarm calls and inbound alarm call backs.
- Receiving inbound calls related to alarm call back inquires.
When you commit to us—we commit to you. Our employees receive a comprehensive, full benefits package that includes:
- Paid training
- Full benefits on the 1st of the month after 31 days of employment
- Casual, yet energetic and engaging work environments
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid vacation time (We all need to recharge)
- Tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonuses
- Potential opportunities to work from home based on business needs
- A culture of coaching, development and career growth opportunities
We’re looking for someone with results they are proud of like:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of six (6) months of customer service experience required
- Ability to be licensed in multiple states
- Technical aptitude, problem solving skills and ability to prioritize multiple items at once
50+ Proofreading Editing Jobs Online – Proofreading Jobs For Beginners 2020
This Blogger Went from $0 to $30 Million a Year. Read This Amazing Story Here!
How to Start a Profitable WordPress Blog. Go Here and Use This FREE Step-by-Step Guide.
How to Apply for Bluehost Affiliate Program. Click Here to See How Bloggers Make Millions from Bluehost.
16 Best Ways to Make Money on Pinterest in 2020
120+ Non-Phone Work From Home Jobs – 2020 Best List
The Coolest Tools for Making Money Online. Check Them Out Here
100+ Work at Home Jobs for Beginners 2020 – No Experience Needed
Survey Junkie Review: How to Make Money on Survey Junkie. Legit or Scam?
U.S Government Wants to Pay You $23 an Hour to Work from Home 2020
Virtual Assistant Jobs and Pinterest Jobs 2020 – How to Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
120 Legitimate Ways to Make Extra Money 2020